Shop, watch videos, search the web and play games; complete any of these tasks or any others can earn you points on Swagbucks. On top of these tasks, Swagbucks reward you for engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers.
How it works
Ways to Earn
- Search Engine: The easiest way to earn is to search for information and other things using their search engine. Supposedly you can earn from 1 – 1,000 Swagbucks from winning but I have rarely saw more than 10 on a regular day. Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD) which means better odds of winning high value Swag Bucks starting at 20 SB’s and up the the 1,000 that they referred to in their FAQ. A tip for this is to bookmark sites you visit everyday. Just search sites that you visit often like Facebook, Gmail, etc on Swagbucks and bookmark the results page. Go to the bookmarked results page everyday instead of going directly to the site and it will research it like you regularly typed it. However, don’t search for the same things everyday as it might get you a warning if all you search is Facebook everyday. Otherwise, your account could potentially be disable for what Swagbucks may think is a robotic search program. If you are shown the rules while you are searching it means that you are searching too frequently and you may need to tone it down. Not on par with Google but it can be used to search minor things like definitions and websites.
- Swagbucks Toolbar: You can earn 1 SB daily and it allows you to easily search for things. The toolbar is only available for Firefox, Chrome and IE and the Safari one is coming soon. Additionally, you may at times receive notifications of Swagcodes that you can enter on the homepage of the site.
- Follow the Swagbucks Blog: You can find giveaways and new features at Swagbucks on their blog. On top of this, there is usually at least 1 Swagcode posted here a day and this is the perfect place to find one.
- Print Coupons: On top of being able to save money on things you are going to buy anyways, you can earn 10 Swag Bucks for each coupon you use. However, it takes up to 12 weeks for it to credit into your account.
- Swagbucks TV: Watch 10 videos and you can earn 3 Swag Bucks using Swagbucks TV. You can earn up to 75 points a day from this method. The best way to do this is to multitask and turn on the video while you a watching a tv show, browsing the web or doing homework.
- Daily Poll: Takes 10 seconds to answer the poll and you earn 1 Swag Buck.
- Performing Tasks: Very time consuming and a waste of time. You can earn anywhere from 1-40 Swag Bucks for completing a task.
- Special Offers: There are a some free offers but they generally are time consuming and I would not recommend trial offers as you may forget to cancel the subscription making it a possible waste of money.
- Trusted Surveys: The surveys are generally like other paid surveys instead they pay you in Swag Bucks. Some people may like doing them and others may find it very time consuming. On top of this, while others may be good at them, others may spend several minutes filling out pre-survey questions only to find out they do not qualify. I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you enjoy surveys go on right ahead.
- Games: I find the games boring but if you enjoy computer games its worth a shot. You can generally earn more by playing the tournaments but you can also lose since there is usually a fee to play making it a waste of time and money to play the games unless your really good.
- NOSO: Go through the No Obligation Special Offers and you will earn 2 SB’s. This generally takes 15-20 seconds just skipping through all the offers.
- Groupon: If you are going to purchase a Groupon offer purchase it through Swagbucks and you can earn 150-300 Swag Bucks for your puchase.
- Trade-In: If you have anything old you want to get rid of, look up the item, print out the shipping label and go to the post office. Once your trade-in is purchased you will be rewarded your Swag Bucks. However, I wouldn’t recommend this as you can earn more through selling it yourself most likely through Ebay.
- Social Media: Use Twitter and Facebook to find Swagcodes. You can also use Facebook to find suggestions on what to search. Sometimes I earn double-digit Swag Bucks for searching things recommended by other users on their page. In terms of Twitter you can earn 100 SB’s for tweeting the hashtag #Swagbucks or doing Twitter Trivia.
- Referrals: You can earn up to 1,000 matching SB’s from your referral’s searches.
Tips to Earn 100 SB’s a Day (Equivalent to about $25-30 Amazon gift cards a Month)
- Search and get around 10-20 Swag Bucks a day (bookmark frequently visited sites that you searched for using SwagBucks search but don’t solely search for this)
- Input Swagcodes when you can for 1-15 Swag Bucks a day.
- Go Through NOSO for 2 Swag Bucks
- Daily Poll for 1 Swag Buck
- Toolbar Daily Use for 1 Swag Buck
- Watch 250 videos for 75 Swag Bucks while multitasking.